And Now for Something a Little Bit Different...

I am spending a lot of time in Paris and Le Mans thanks to my regular business trips to France in my role as the Media Delegate for the FIA World Endurance Championship.  After a meeting at the headquarters of the FIA in the Place de la Concorde I walked back to the office, which is located on the other side of the Arc de Triomphe, in the winter sunshine.

I decided to take a little detour via the Trocadero instead of going to lunch.  The Eiffel Tower was visible between the buildings as I walked and I hit upon the idea of taking a series of images where the tower was just part of the image or framed by another object.  I also planned to take the shots in mono, so I switched the X-Pro1 to take B&W images with a red filter (I did select RAW and JPEG) so I did have the colour version as well.



I only took the 14mm f2.8 and 35mm f1.4 lenses with me to France so I had to shoot images that suited these lenses - a two lens challenge to get the creative juices flowing.

Anyway here are some of the results -












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY CLICKING THE GOOGLE ADVERTS
It doesn't cost you anything to click on an advert but we get a small fee for every click thru from Google and this helps support this blog - thank you for helping
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION


If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4